Monday, December 10, 2012

Busy? No Reason Not to Cloth Diaper!

Yes, I know, it is the busiest time of the year.  And what do most people want to do straight away?  Buy a bag of disposables.  I know I was about to.  Heck, this is one of the most busiest mama's you will hear from.  What do I do?  Ohhhh, I just like to do a bit of everything.  I make Christmas gifts, run an Etsy shop, have two children, clean the house, cook every meal, have my own blog....goodness, the list goes on and on.  But that doesn't mean I get disposables :-)  Here is what I do to make things easier.

1.) Use pockets or AIOs during your busy periods.  They are super simple and put on take off!

2.) Get a hybrid option for the times that you are not going to be home for super long periods of time.  Like say, when I go to my father's house, we are there for like 10-12 hours.  So, what is the easiest thing to do?  I get some Flip inserts and throw them in covers.  You don't technically need the Flip cover to use their inserts...just any cover will do just fine!

3.) Run a load of laundry when you get the chance.   Even if you only have 8 dirty diapers, I recommend washing them while you have the time.  Actually, I am probably doing more laundry now then I usually do because this is what I have been doing.  But like I said, I only use pockets and AIOs during this time period, so it limits my stash.  This way I always have some clean diapers around!

I hope this helps everyone for the busy season and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!!!!
 
 
Contributed by: Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment