Monday, October 15, 2012

Check out Nicole's Stash!


Currently my stash is all over the place, and that is how I like it!  To be honest, I believe that different diapers have different advantages and they all seem to make it into my stash.  I like to have AIOs and AI2s for trips out, pocket diapers for at home and at night, fitted diapers for when the babies bottom needs a little bit more air with a fleece cover, some fitteds for overnight, and prefolds to stuff into pocket diapers at night.  So, seriously I have everything but flat diapers right now.



Currently I have WAY more diapers then I need...but I love having a larger stash.  I believe that it makes your diapers last a lot longer.  And also with more affordable, but still work just as well, options out there (like SmartiPants!) it makes it A LOT easier to be able to have more diapers for less!  I also recently learned that I can make my own diapers.  I have been sewing for a while, but just never sat and tried it.  This helped out my stash a lot but I still needed to buy inserts!  So, here is my current stash!
 

 
Top row are all made by me diapers.  There are 4 more that are dirty right now
 
 Second row is mostly WAHM diapers.  In order they are HoneyBums AIO, Howler Monkey Bums AI2 (I have two more that are dirty), the next three are BabyLand, orange with yellow snaps is a Dinkledooz pocket, Then 2 more WAHM and the last one (with the dogs) is a fleece AIO by Wee Expressions.
 
Third row is 6 Bum Genius (I have 3 more that are dirty) and 3 Smarti Pants (I have 2 more that are dirty).
 
Fourth row is two Fuzzi Bunz Pocket, AMP AIO, SoftBums (have 2 more that are dirty), Tender Tushies, and Giggle Life.
Last row are all fitted diapers from Wee Expressions, Bum Covered Diapers, Jelly Bear Boutique, and Organic Caboose.


 
Then of course I need covers.  I have four that I made myself, 2 Bummis, one from a WAHM, and three Thirsties.  Then I have 3 longies (1 not pictured) and 5 fleece covers (2 not pictured) and a wool cover (also not pictured).

I also have 36 prefolds for sickie days.  I use prefolds for that because they can take a much harder washing if need be.  I also use them in case I am being too lazy to re-stuff my pockets haha.

So, like I said, I have a much larger stash but when I was buying (and making) I was starting a stash up to have two in diapers (my older was 2 when his baby brother was born and still in diapers).  I also have a little bit of an attachment to some of them :-)

I hope you enjoyed taking a look into my stash!





Contributed by: Nicole

Hi, my name is Nicole. I am the mother of two wonderful boys who are 3 and 10 months. I started cloth diapering when my oldest was 8 months old due to an allergy to disposable diapers. I know host cloth diapering classes, run a blog (http://clothreviews.blogspot.com) and have a shop (www.etsy.com/shop/crazyleggies). I am a pretty busy mama and have little to no free time, but I wouldn't change it for the world!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment