Monday, September 24, 2012

Pollyanna's Hardest Part of Cloth Diapering


I’ve now been cloth diapering my son for nine months. The first two months of his life we used disposables diapers because that’s what the hospital gave us, and to be honest I was a bit scared with all that goes on in the first days back from the hospital trying to breast feeding, feeling sore, extremely tired. I thought cloth diapering would just be one more thing to do. Now in retrospect I think I could have done just great. I will be testing that out next year since we are expecting baby #3. He will be a little smarti baby and I will definitely keep you posted as to how I handle that.
That being said I think a couple of the hardest things is really just “going for it”. Secondly is the initial researching as far as what type of cloth diapers you want to use, brands, how to wash, how many you will need?
Now that I have experienced all of these things the best thing to do is just, not working your self up so much. Everything will fall into place and once you actually start cloth diapering it really becomes easy and you start to get into a routine of things and you’ll come across a couple of hiccups here and there but that’s life you cross that bridge once you get there and after you get there and cross it you’ll know how to handle it if it comes up again. Some good ideas for deciding on cloth diapers is if you have a local cloth diaper store be sure to check it out and feel the cloth diapers so that you can see and feel what is going to be on your babies bum.
Hope this helps you if you have any questions please be sure to comment below.
 
What was the hardest thing part of cloth diapering for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment